- First group completes UCF program for students with disabilities
- Virginia mom collects shoes to repurpose; donates money to Down Syndrome Diagnosis Network
- Man with Down syndrome forms special bond with Avon police
- Man setting off on 10,000 mile motorbike ride to Mount Everest for Downs Syndrome Via the Guardian
- 20 women with Down syndrome who are changing history. Via @TheMighty
- Sign Language expands the world for children with Down Syndrome. How Kaimhill, a Primary School in the Garthdee area of Aberdeen, makes it part of the language of love.
- An enlightening podcast series from Down Syndrome UK. Helpful insights from across the pond.
MYTH: People with Down syndrome do not live very long.
FACT: Today, people with Down syndrome can look forward to a long life given the right medical attention.
Learn more here:
- Boston Marathon runners promoting Down Syndrome awareness and Inclusion. Via The Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress
- A helpful terminology guide for our Down Syndrome family and friends.
- This competitive cheerleading team is made up of athletes with disabilities!