- Changing Attitudes in Australia: Employing People With Down Syndrome
In Australia, there are heartening instances where employers are embracing a more inclusive approach and challenging stereotypes. Finn Graham-Hilder, a 20-year-old Tasmanian man with Down syndrome, has exemplified this shift in perspective by successfully landing a role in the hospitality sector.
- Hooray for Hollywood – Acting With Down Syndrome
Aspiring actors with Down syndrome face similar challenges to all artists with dreams. They can excel with the right support.
- How two Amazon employees helped people with Down syndrome get hired
When Irene Pérez received the news that she had secured a job at an Amazon facility in Zaragoza, Spain, her tears of joy spoke volumes. She described it as the best day of her life, and she couldn’t have been happier. Similarly, for Anxo Blas, becoming an Amazon employee was nothing short of a dream come true.
- Careers For People With Down Syndrome
For individuals with Down syndrome, finding meaningful employment can be a significant step toward independence and self-sufficiency.
- Brewing Inclusion: How Bitty & Beau’s Coffee Empowers Individuals with Down Syndrome
Bitty & Beau’s Coffee, a unique and heartwarming coffee shop, is redefining the way we view inclusivity in the workplace.